Improving income management
Join us at our improving income management housing webinar series where we'll be showing our NPS Housing customers how our solutions combat risks to allow you to better manage and protect your income.
Monday 21st March 11:30am – The income management challenge (view online 25m)
- We’ll be focusing on the challenges housing providers are facing in protecting income as a result of new government policy.
- Our team will outline the solutions we offer to help you reduce risk.
Monday 11th April 10:30am – Making it easier for people to pay
- There's a real challenge in getting people to pay their rent on time and not fall into arrears.
- We'll be sharing ways to improve people's options and choices in how and when to pay.
Friday 15th April 10am – The importance of customer engagement and support in protecting income
- Benefit caps mean people are facing increasing financial difficulties.
- That's why offering support to people when and how they need it can reduce the risk of them falling into arrears.
- During the session we'll look at NPS solutions that can support providers to engage and support their customers more effectively.
Thursday 21st April 11:30am – Improving intelligence and business support to avoid risks to income
- There is a huge amount of data held in housing systems and this can provide critical business intelligence.
- We'll be showing how our solutions help providers to improve intelligence and support the business – avoiding risks to income.