Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited of Peoplebuilding 2, Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4NW.
Personal Data We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data you give us
You may give us personal data about you by registering to use any of the features on our Website, filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The personal data you give us may include your name, address, organisation, job title, email address and phone number.
- Personal data we receive from third parties
We work closely with third parties (including, for example: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; and credit reference agencies) and may receive personal data about you from them.
Uses Made of Your Personal Data
We may use the personal data held about you as follows:
- Personal data you give us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let us know (see “Contact Us” below);
- to notify you about changes to the services we offer; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most efficient manner for you and for your device.
- Personal data we receive from third parties:
- we may combine this personal data with personal data you give to us and information we collect about you using cookies; and
- we may use this combined personal data for the purposes set out above.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with any (current or future) member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your personal data with selected partners, including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors where required for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell any member of our group or its assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data, in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others,
and this includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storing Your Personal Data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All personal data you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you must not share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data during transmission to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us (see “Contact Us” below).
If you believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete or you want us to remove it, please contact us (see “Contact Us” below) and we will correct any personal data which is found to be incorrect, or remove it where requested ,as soon as practicable.
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
The document was last updated on 4th April 2016.
Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited, Registered in England No: 968498