Our Children’s Case Management solution (CCM) is a comprehensive and effective practitioner solution that delivers end-to-end case management and facilitates working across organisational boundaries.
It provides a robust and flexible platform to support best practice across all stages of the care pathway, enabling proactive management of cases by practitioners and managers across multiple teams. CCM eases the transition into adult care services. It facilitates new ways of working with partners and providers to promote closer engagement with clients and their support networks.
Due to its flexible nature, Northgate Public Services’ CCM has the ability to respond effectively to change introduced by new requirements and recommendations. CCM is one of the most configurable solutions available, supporting management of cases around looked after children, adoption, child protection and children in need.
CCM is designed and developed in close consultation with customers and in accordance with new Government recommendations. It is easy to use, encouraging practitioners to keep complete records so that they can spend more time with the client and less on administration.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use web-browser interface
- Innovative safeguarding features including Institutional Safeguarding
- Supports multi-agency working including ‘Team Around a Child’ and MASH
- Full financials solution with powerful budgetary control, monitoring and automated foster carer payments
- Integrated ESCR for electronic document management
- Easily configured to your way of working
- Flexible reporting and dashboards