Better care services at lower cost
Social Care reforms are demanding fundamental change to the way care is managed. Greater demand for choice and control, alongside financial challenges and an ageing population, have made it essential for local authorities to find new methods of managing demand and providing care.
NPS Integrated Care changes the dynamic of the relationship between social care and the citizen. It moves from a service based on deficit and need to a more open and transparent model that puts the citizen at the centre. It empowers individuals to find relevant information, advice and guidance, carry out assessments, plan and manage their care.
NPS Integrated Care is a portal solution that takes the citizen through the sometimes complex and confusing journey from the initial exploration for help through to the assessment of needs, guided choice of available services, planning and commissioning of care.
- Holistic view of people, providers and community resources to support service management
- Improves customer experience with simple step by step online customer journey, from assessment to care selection and purchasing
- Relevant and personalised information, advice and guidance
- Easy to use service directory with provider profiles and customer ratings
- Supports collaborative working across multiple agencies to improve care provision
- Helps people develop support networks in the community with social networking
- Campaign management to facilitate proactive and targeted communications
- Enables procurement of equipment and services through marketplace
- Access to care account statements